전화영어.화상영어.아이엘츠스피킹 전문 영어회화

수강후기

on 16-02-11 18:08

저는 아침 일곱시에 스카이벨을 하는데 제가 일어날 수 있는 이유는 Ava 선생님 때문인 것 같아요

선생님의 통통 튀는 목소리와 쾌활한 웃음소리로 지겹다는 느낌을 전혀 받을 수가 없어요

처음에는 둘다 좀 피곤한 목소리로 시작하지만  활기차게 마무리를 합니당

선생님과 스카이벨을 하면서 선생님과 소통하고 있다는 걸 느꼈고 중간중간 제가 한 말을 다 기억하고 있다는 것에 새삼 놀랐어요 왠지 친구같은 선생님 때문에 이런저런 말을 다 할 수가 있답니다

선생님의 영어를 들어보면 다양한 표현을 쓰는 걸 느낄 수 있어 너무 좋아요

유창함은 당연한 거고요~

러블리한 Ava선생님 항상 감사합니다

I do skybel with Ava who makes me wake up even early in the morning

I\'ve never gotten a feeling of  boredom during skybel with Ava. This is because of her with a merry and pretty voice

I really communicate and get along well with Ava and i found her amazing as she remember each and every thing i told her about my story. She seems like my friend. she is really good at English trying to use a variety of expressions

lovely teacher Ava, Always thanks a bunch and you are always welcome, catch you tomorrow;)

Comments(3)

Skybel on

안녕하세요?
Ava강사와 이른 아침에 활기찬 수업을 하신다니 감사합
좋은 수업의 조건이 강사분의 실력 이외에도 
대화 코드도 잘 맞는것도 필요한데 두가지를 다 갖춘 수업을 하시는듯 합니다 ^-^
새해 복 많이 받으시고 건강하세요!
니다.감사합니다! :-)

Ava on

Dear Dasom,

It has been always an inspiration to any tutor whenever we receive such compliments from anyone. And yeah, you are right, we both get up early in the morning no matter how sleepy we are just to share our happenings and to learn new expressions daily.

And of course, i remember all what you\\'ve shared because as i said I am using at least 32GB memory hahaha...(just that)! Seriously, this is how teachers appreciate every student\\'s openness so we keep them all recorded in our minds. ^^ Lastly, thank you too for re enrolling - keep the lively spirit and friendly approach all the time. I am really impress with your confidence - it is SUPERB hahaha...you really deserve the 6.5 IELTS Band Score though kkk

Until then...

Ava on

CORRECTION:
I do English Online class with Ava that makes me get up early in the morning. I never have had a feeling of boredom during my class because of her merry and pretty voice. I can communicate and get along well with Ava. In fact, she is amazing for she remembers each and every detail of my story. She seems like a friend to me. Moreover, she is good in English - she uses variety of expressions. In addition, Ava is a lovely teacher. Lastly, I always thank you! Catch you tomorrow. :)