전화영어.화상영어.아이엘츠스피킹 전문 영어회화

수강후기

on 11-02-28 22:52

hello, everyone. I am rocky. I've been having classes for a week in SKYBELL. Now I realize that here teachers have execllent pronunciation and speaking skill. Before, I had lots of level tests form other companies. I think SKYBELL has good system to help students improve their English ablilty compared to other companies. Especially, my teacher encourages me to challenge my English. Since I've had classes in here, I learned how to think in a logical way and to share each other's opinions. I really appreciate SKYBELL's service and my teacher's teaching. Every weekdays I had my own culture that I can speak English in SKYBELL

. Don't you think Men, being reasonable, must get drunk? I think the best of our life is to intoxicate oneself with what we really love. So everyday I want to be crazy about English that will make me achieve my ambition. In the near futhure, I want to have international trade abroad. I really love to talk with foreign people of different cultures and visit the historical area in the world. one day, I would travell all over the world having my own business. Maybe English that I'learning form SYEBELL would help my ambition come ture. Thank you for reading my essay.

Be crazy about your English and love your moment and ambition!

Comments(1)

SkyBell on

와우^^영어로 수강후기를 올리셨네요^**^좋은글 감사합니다