피드백을 참 잘해주십니다
선생님과의 대화는 참 유익합니다.
수업 시간에 웃을 수 있는 환경을 만들어주십니다.
다른 곳에서는 영어를 공부할 때 웃을 수가 없는데,
선생님께서 잘 이끌어주시고,
공감해주시고, 받아주셔서 웃을 수 있어서 감사합니다.
벌써 선생님과 공부한지가 11개월이 되었네요.
11개월이 영어 공부를 새롭게 하는 중요한 시간이었습니다.
영어 표현을 잘 못해도 편안한 대화를 할 수 있다는 것이 매우 좋습니다. 

질문을 해보라고 기회를 주실 때에
선생님에게 질문을 하시면 상세하게 잘 대답을 해주십니다.
질문을 통해서 새로운 것을 배우기도 합니다.
마지막에는 발음을 다시 한번 확인해주시고
피드백을 해주십니다. 
행복한 영어 회화 시간이었습니다.
여전히 부족한 부문이 많이 있지만 
계속해서 영어를 할 수 있다는 것이 즐겁습니다

선생님의 성품이 좋아서 매우 감사합니다.
어떤 질문을 해도 잘 받아주시고,
대화에 임해주셔서 좋습니다.
책을 많이 읽으셔서 다식다박하다는 생각이 듭니다.
영어 표현도 매우 쉽고도 정확하게 알려주십니다.
선생님께 감사를 드립니다.

Comments(2)

skybel on

안녕하세요? 회원님 :)

저희 스카이벨영어에서 수업을 받으신지 벌써 11개월이라는 시간이 되었네요~
오랜 시간 동안 꾸준하게 수업을 받으시고 매번 이렇게 수강 후기를 남겨주셔서 너무나 감사드립니다.^^
가랑비에 옷 젖는 줄 모르는 것처럼 꾸준한 수업을 통하여,
서툴더라도 외국어를 부담 없이 편하게 말하며 즐거움을 느끼고 계신 다는 것이 큰 발전이 아닌가 생각됩니다 ^^
Ivony 강사님과 그 동안 좋은 호흡으로 수업을 오랜 시간 받아오셨는데,
아쉽게도 강사님께서 개인적인 좋은 일로 저희 스카이벨영어를 잠시 떠나게 되어 관리팀도 기쁘면서도 너무나 서운한 마음입니다..
강사님의 더 나은 발전과 회원님의 열정과 노력을 항상 응원하겠습니다 :)
감사합니다.

Ivony on

Hi, Paul!

I hope everything is going well with you!

As always, I'm grateful for the feedback that you gave about our classes. It means a lot to me.

However, with a heavy heart, I'll be leaving Skybel for a while. I will take part in an exchange teaching program in another country. It's like I'll be studying abroad to improve my skills more as a teacher. I'm really sad for I have to leave you and all of my students here in Skybel. But, don't worry for there are so many great teachers here and I'm sure the management will definitely help you find a teacher that can guide you in improving your English skills.

Just keep some of these reminders in mind:
1. Always engage yourself in English. Whether you are having an online class here in Skybel, meeting your book club members, or watching and/or reading videos and books. Just don't stop learning English.
2. Don't be afraid to express yourself more in English. Some learners shy away from talking in English as much as possible for they are scared of committing many pronunciation/vocabulary/grammar mistakes. As many people say, sometimes we can also learn a lot from our mistakes and this also applies in learning English.
3. Lastly, keep the persistence and enthusiasm that you have during the class. Yes, learning English is difficult but with perseverance and a good attitude you can master it in no time. Just enjoy your journey and soon everything will be paid off.

Thank you for being my student, Paul! Just like you always said, "I can DO it!"  I know you can DO it! I know in the future you can have a lot of reading club members and be able to have a lecture in America.

My fingers are always crossed for you. Hopefully, I can meet you and Grace again when I go back here in Skybel.

Take care always, Paul, and may the good Lord bless you and your family! ^^

- Ivony :)