전화영어.화상영어.아이엘츠스피킹 전문 영어회화

수강후기

on 13-06-12 13:36

It seems that it is my first time to formulate the review. 

I\'ve been studying English with Ms. Shel for 2 months. 

To begin with Skybell, there were a little bit of anxieties and concerns in terms of being lectured by a Filipina instead of an American frankly.

In additon, I have currently lived in Singapore looking for a job opportunity, which is the circumstance that I should be very good at English.

As long as I confronted Skybell and Ms. Shel, the ridiculous concerns was gone completely and I was able to become more confident in sellecting this system & teacher.

Especially, Ms. Shel gave quite useful tips and advices to me when I prepared an interview like a close friend of mine.

One day, one of the interviewers asked me to generate a marketing strategy to develop the revenue from new clients, which made me very confused and frustrated. Without her help, I couldn\'t have finished it well.

If you guys want to develop English skils in an attempt to use it in actual situation, please make sure that it is advisoble for you to concentrate on tangible English such as Skybell rather than just TOEIC or English for TEST.  

I really appreciate Mz Shel\'s instruction and help taking advantage of this chance.

Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

제가 이렇게 수강후기를 남기는 것은 처음인 것 같습니다.

저는 Shel선생님과 2개월째 같이 공부를 하고 있어요.

처음에 스카이벨을 선택하려 할 때, 미국인 원어민이 아니라 필리핀계 선생님과 같이 영어공부를 한다는 것에 약간 우려가 있었던 것이 사실입니다.

게다가 제가 구직 등의 이유로 한국이 아니라 싱가폴에 살게 되면서 영어를 정말 잘 해야할 필요성이 높아졌죠.

하지만, 스카이벨과 Shel선생님을 만나서 수업을 시작한 순간, 제 모든 근심걱정은 날아가 버렸고 외려 스카이벨과 Shel을 선택하길 정말 잘 했다라는 확신이 들었습니다.

특히 제가 면접을 앞두고 있을때 Shel선생님은 유용한 팁과 조언을 아끼지 않았어요.

근래에 어떤 회사로부터 새로운 고객으로부터 사업개발을 위한 마케팅 전략을 수립해오라는 요청을 받았을 때 좌절과 당혹스러움을 금치 못했는데요, 정말 Shel 선생님 도움이 없었으면, 전 그 사업 제안서를 성공적으로 마칠 수 없었을 겁니다.

정말 실생활에서 바로 쓸 수 있는 영어실력을 갖추고 싶으시다면, TOEIC이나 시험을 위한 영어 말고 살아 숨쉬는 영어를 Skybell을 통해 배우시길 감히 권해드리고 싶어요.

이 자리를 빌어서 Shel 선생님에게 진심으로 감사의 말씀 드리고 싶어요.

감사합니다

Comments(4)

SkyBell on

싱가폴에 거주하시는 회원이시군요^^.
영어로 이렇게 수강후기를 올려주시다니 감사합니다.
Shel강사도  이 수강후기 보시고 많이 기뻐하셨어요;)

Shel on

Wow! Thank you so much for the compliment Michael. I want to let you know that both of us did a good job!  After all it takes two to tango! See you!

Sue on

와~~ 정말 멋진 후기네요.
음... 애정은 듬뿍... 저도 써야하는데.. 글솜씨가 없어서 자꾸 망설여지네요.
좋은 수강후기 감사합니다.

julia on

Shel 쌤도 정말 잘 가르시니나 보네요.
아직 같이 경험한 적은 없지만 수강후기를 보니 어떤 쌤인지 궁금하네요.