전화영어.화상영어.아이엘츠스피킹 전문 영어회화

수강후기

on 15-07-01 22:42

Hello, everyone.

I\'ve never posted some comments on any English study websties. But if you really want to improve your English skills, I recommend you to take a session with teacher, Mina. Because not only is she very encouraging, she is also friendly and pleasant. So all you need to do is to follow her, she will definitely guide you well for sure. 

I had a 30 min IELTS speaking class with her for two months every day. Finally, I got 6.5 out of 9 on the Speaking part, but other parts was not as good as that score. So I will take the exam again... haha  

It saddens me that I will change another class owing to my schedule. But I will study hard as much as I can with Shel teacher. !! Thank you so so so much, Mina. Hope to talk to you again soon and take care !!

Comments(2)

Skybel on

안녕하세요?
좋은 수강후기를 남겨주셔서 대단히 감사드립니다!
아울러, IELTS 스피킹 파트에서 좋은 점수를 받으셨다니 축하드리고, 항상 열심히 하시는만큼, 조만간 다른 파트에서도 또 좋은 결과가 나타날 수 있을 것이라고 기대합니다. 친절하게 영어로 작성을 해주셨기 때문에, Mina 강사님이 회원님의 후기를 명확히 이해할 수 있고, 또 강사님께 큰 힘이 되어드릴 것이라고 생각합니다.
항상 스카이벨과 함께 해주셔서 진심으로 감사드리며, 오늘도 행복한 하루 되시길 바랍니다! :-)

Mina on

Hi Som!
Thank you for such beautiful words you used to describe how you perceive what I do in class. It is with much gratitude to receive such compliment from a student as good as you are. Unfortunately, my schedule cannot afford to accommodate you for yet another session---I really owe you an apology for that---but, I wish you all the best!